- YMC only agenda at LESI annual conference
- Global network of individuals with shared professional and personal life-style interests
- Similar global network for YMC spouses and children
The mission of the Young Members Congress of LESI is:
- To increase the number of active members under the age of 40 within LES Member Societies;
- To encourage participation and networking by young members at LESI events through the organization of unique educational and social programs;
- To mentor young executives for participation and leadership at LESI Board, Delegate and Committee levels as well as to make LESI officers aware of the interest, accomplishments and contributions of younger members.
- To encourage family participation through special programs and incentives.
How to get involved
First: Join a national LES society
After you have done so, you have different alternatives to become a member of YMC:
- Contact current chair of YMC via SRollo@hahnlaw.com
- Complete the online request below.
- Join on LinkedIn or follow on Twitter