A simple plan for an IP Owner to enroll their employees around the world -- in multiple LES societies -- for a single price.
Now, LES is offering a pilot global membership program to IP Owner organizations* to provide the benefits of LES membership to their employees around the world for one annual fee. For $5,000 per year, IP Owners can their employees to participate in any of the 33 LES regional societies ensuring that your team is connected to the largest network of IP licensing professionals in the world.
Designed primarily for organizations with a large number of employees located in in multiple global locations, the Pilot LES Global Membership Program for IP Owners will be coordinated through LES International (www.lesi.org). It provides streamlined access to the global network for any employee -- easy access to programming, resources and networking opportunities anywhere around the world most relevant to their work without having to manage instead individual reimbursements to multiple employees in multiple jurisdictions.
- All employees designated by their IP Owner organization will receive full membership benefits from LES Societies globally -- including free webinars, member-discounts for certain events, access to LES & LESI sectors, committees and chapters, and access to member-only resources and documents (including the LES USA/CA Royalty Rate and Deal Term Surveys and LESI’s global journal, les Nouvelles).
- LES Global IP Owner Member companies and other eligible organizations will receive additional visibility from LESI and be listed as a Global IP Owner organization on the LESI and LES website(s) and in les Nouvelles.
- Streamlined payment to LESI, instead of individual reimbursements to multiple employees in multiple jurisdictions who wish to be LES members. The program also allows managers greater insight into their employees engagement on top of other organizations or bar groups you may encourage them to participate in. Local LES societies will provide the same membership to individuals in that country or region that they would receive if they joined only locally.
- Some LES Societies already offer IP Owners Membership categories (limited to that society). For those organizations, you may choose to change to the Pilot LES Global Membership Program for IP Owners or stay in your existing category. (This pilot will not replace existing LES Society programs)
- Invitation for members of your team to engage with the organizers of (and contribute to) the successful LESI Thought Leadership Program discussions – A series of webinars and in-person, substantive conversations lead by industry experts leading up to the LESI Annual Conferences. See: www.lesi.org/thoughtleadership (named sponsorship sold separately)
- Invitation to Department head to join LESI Senior Leadership in Strategic Planning Discussions (including Winter Planning Meetings)
For More Information, contact LESI Executive Director, Dana Robert Colarulli at email@example.com. During this pilot, a handful of LES Societies (including LES USA & Canada), will also be contacting multi-national organizations in their country or region directly to discuss this new membership option.
** NOTE: IP Owner organizations** include: Operating Companies*, Academia (educational, non-profit and/or research institutions), and government entities (register by entity).
*Operating Companies: This category includes commercial entities that develop and sell intellectual property based products and services: whether hardware-based, software-based, or information-based; whether chemical-based or material-based; whether energy-based, communication-based, or transportation-based; whether utility-based or security-based; whether reseller-based or financially-based; whether food-based or beverage-based; whether travel-based or entertainment-based; or whether based on any other type of field or value proposition outside the categories of Patent Licensing Firms, Intellectual Property Brokers, Intellectual Property Consultancies/Agents, Intellectual Property Law Firms, and Intellectual Property Management/Transaction Software, Software Services, and Information Services Firms.