Join LES South Africa's Environment, Energy, Materials and Chemicals (CEEM) and High
Technology Committees for an afternoon talk on 13 May at 4:30pm - 5:30pm SAST.
Dr. Elmar Muller will be addressing:
• How is IP managed going into a JV, during the life of a JV and after break-up?
• What are possible pitfalls?
• How is the IP managed in an advanced technology scenario where the technology changes during the duration of the JV?
• The importance of defining IP management at the inception of the JV.
• What happens to the IP developed in the JV after break-up?
Read more & register here!