The LES France IT & Software Committee invites you to the conference 'Data, the new black gold? the example of healthcare data'. Will notably discuss the new data related regulations, data driven business models and more generally non-personal data license agreements. Further, a debate on practical impacts of this data revolution will take place.
Numerous speakers will be sharing their knowledge and experience, including :
- Mr. Szymon Lewandowski, legal and policy officer, Data Policy and Innovation Unit - CNECT G1, European Commission
- Mr. Benoit Labarthe, Head of Research Acceleration and Technology Transfer, Agence de l'Innovation en Santé, France
- Mrs. Claire Kopp, vice-president & general counsel EME & Africa, Biomérieux
- Mrs. Corinne Hueber-Saintot, Director of Technology Transfer, CEA
- Mr. Gaël Hichri, Partner, Magenta law firm
- Mr. Maxime Diot, Legal Coordinator, Health Data Hub
- Mr. Yann Dietrich, Group Head of Intellectual Property, ATOS
You can attend through videoconference or in-person. The event will take place in the center of Paris and will be followed by a cocktail reception.
Read more & register!