Generative artificial intelligence (GAI) can algorithmically generate content in response to prompts from a user. This content can include text (e.g., ChatGPT), images (e.g., Dall-E), audio (e.g., MusicLM), video (e.g., Gen-1), and even code (e.g., GitHub Copilot), blurring the line between reality and science fiction and dramatically changing content creation. As with many new technologies, governing laws, rules, and regulations have yet to catch-up and there are many issues of first impression. Already the current legal challenges before the courts are highlighting the real risks associated with GAI and by extension possible impacts on early adopters incorporating the technology into their day-to-day operations.
Join this webinar to explore GAI, the associated legal issues and risks, and mitigation strategies, so your organization can leverage the benefits of GAI.
To be covered:
- Introduction to GAI, including categories of software code, text, images, audio and video;
- How machines learn, including training data, the resulting models and related issues;
- Legal issues in focus, including copyright, licensing training data, authorship and inventorship;
- Current litigation facing GAI companies; and
- Practical approaches to using GAI within your organization and risk mitigation strategies
Please be sure to check out the other webinars in this series!
Read more & register!