As the world continues to become increasingly more connected technology it is becoming more common to see IP agreements that involve parties and assets from multiple countries.
Join LESI's Education Committee as their panel discusses key clauses that require different attention depending on the jurisdiction in question and drafting strategies for agreements that involve IP assets located in multiple jurisdictions.
- Sherry Rollo, Hahn Loeser & Park LLP (Moderator)
- Natalie Raffoul, Brion Raffoul
- David Swain, Lewis Silkin
- Bruna Lins, Hallem Advogados
- Peter Ling, Lenz & Staehelin
This event is free to participants.