LES Italy are organizing a webinar on reverse engineering in different industries and under different legislations like Italy, Germany, France, UK, US, Japan and China on 20 October 2021.
Distinguished international speakers will provide an overview of reverse engineering, presenting the limits required by case law for the application of the reverse engineering discipline in their country, the contractual provisions and its application in different sectors.
- Mattia Dalla Costa, President LES Italy – CBA (Italy)
- Christian Czychowski, Nordemann (Germany)
- Dora Hajdu Sauvage, Dassault Systems (France)
- Richard Fawcett, Powell Gilbert (UK)
- Brian O’Shaughnessy, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP (USA)
- Christopher Shaowei, NTD Intellectual Property Attorneys (China)
- Hiroki Saito, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (Japan)
This event is free to participants.
Read more & register!