Today, data is a core business asset. However, when it comes to monetising data, many companies erroneously see data (and other intangible assets) as an IT issue and cost centre and approach the management of it from a technical challenge perspective. In fact, the monetisation of data and other digital assets are actually asset utilisation issues.
Hosted by Lionel Tan, President of the Licensing Executive Society (Singapore), join Tyler Capson, Managing Director – Asia at global intangible asset advisory and valuation firm EverEdge Global, as he shares insights, case studies and practical advice on:
Read more & register!
- How to determine ownership of data.
- How to unlock value and drive increased performance from data and such assets.
- How to switch the conversation from data being viewed as a cost centre, to an asset that can be utilised.
- The issues to be aware of when licensing access to data.
- Identifying and mitigating the technical, legal, and reputational risks and challenges relating to data.
- Why traditional valuation methods do not work for data and other intangible assets, and to value these critical assets.