The USPTO has made a variety of procedural proposals that are purportedly aimed at making US patents more robust and reliable. The proposals might well do the opposite. Listen to experts in the practical application of IP explain why.
Expert panelists for this session include:
Read more & register!
- Hans Sauer, Deputy General Counsel, VP for IP, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- David Korn, Vice President, Intellectual Property and Law, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Patrick Kilbride, Senior Vice President, Global Innovation Policy Center, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Adam Mossoff, Professor of Law, George Mason University
- Brian O'Shaughnessy, Sr. VP, Public Policy, LES USA/Canada; and Partner and Chair, IP Transactions and Licensing Group, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP