Join LESI's WILA Committee for this first in a series of short, one-hour webinars. The first session is planned for October 12 and will feature a panel addressing the topic of work-life balance (with professionals from the US, Europe and Asia) – specifically, whether it is possible to achieve such a balance especially during a global pandemic or whether it’s a just a myth.
Speakers from companies, traditional law firms and others from the technology licensing community will be participating in this webinar. Each speaker will provide a few minutes of remarks and will share any tips they have based on their experience about improving the work-life balance. It is an interactive format so, there will also be ample opportunity for audience participation as well (so bring your questions!).
- Archana Shanker, Senior Partner, Anand & Anand (LES India)
- Samantha Williams, Licensing Manager, Trinity College Dublin (LES B&I)
- Karthika Perumal, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP (LES USA/Canada)
- Emma O’Neill, Technology Transfer Case Manager for Life Sciences, Trinity College Dublin (LES B&I)
- Dana Robert Colarulli, LESI Executive Director (LES USA/Canada)
This event is free to participants.