The Endowment Committee is an LESI Management Committee responsible for managing the LESI Endowment Fund, including making recommendations on it’s use for the funding of special projects.
The mission of the Endowment Committee is to manage the LESI Management Fund. Identify, investigate and make recommendations to the LESI Board of Directors and LESI Board of Delegates the criteria for the use of such funds and on special projects that would be beneficial, in general, to the membership of the LES Member Societies and recommends whether the funding of such projects should be approved.
The goals of the Endowment Committee include the following:
- Identify, investigate and make recommendations as to projects and activities to receive funds from the Endowment Fund of LES International and the criteria for receipt of such funds
- Monitor the use of any funds paid out of the Endowment Fund and report the finding of such monitoring to the LESI Board of Directors and to the LESI Board of Delegates
- Coordinate with the Audit Committee to devise recommendations for best practice allocation for Endowment activities, including a prioritized recommendation for Endowment allocations at three hypothetical levels: $25,000; $50,000; and $100,000
- Populate and maintain the Committee pages on the LESI Website
- Art Rose (LES USA/Canada)