Women in Licensing Alliance (WILA)
Advance the growth of women in leadership through education, mentoring and networking opportunities.
WILA will serve as a gathering point for education on the international efforts advancing the skills and leadership of women, and offer international networking and mentorship opportunities. LESI is well positioned to bring women and men together from around the world to share experiences in professional advancement and cultivate a culture of inclusion and support for the advancement of women in licensing.
April 5, 2022 @ 10am EST
Speaker Series Session #4: Women on Boards and Key Leadership.
WILA Chair, Pam Cox will moderate international panel, with speakers from private and public boards (for-profit and non-profit) who will share their experiences with being selected and excelling in governance.
- Pam Cox, Partner & Chair of IP Transactions, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
Register & More Information
Recent WILA Events
WILA Resource Documents
We met in Yokahama for the first WILA gathering.
- Pamela Cox (LES USA/Canada) [LESI Vice President and Chair of IP Transactions at Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP]
Speaker Series Lead:
- Fiona Nicolson (LES Britain & Ireland)
Mentor Program Lead:
- Candida Caffe (LES Brazil)
- Junko Sugimura (LESI Vice President)
Celebrating International Women's Day 2019