The IP Maintenance Committee is an LESI Management Committee responsible for the management of the Intellectual property, including the trademarks, copyrights and proprietary information and materials of LESI.
The mission of the IP Maintenance Committee is to manage LESI’s Intellectual Property by registration and maintenance of the LESI trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary information and materials, devising and recommending standards for the use of the copyrights, trademarks and of the logo of LESI, monitoring compliance and, in the case of infringements of the intellectual property rights of LESI, recommending suitable action to take to the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Delegates, as appropriate.
The goals of the IP Maintenance Committee include the following:
- The Registration and maintenance of the LESI trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary information and materials
- Reviewing current standards for the use of the copyrights, trademarks and of the logo of LESI and devising and making recommendations for any changes thereof
- Monitoring compliance with, and in the case of infringements of the intellectual property rights of LESI recommending suitable action to take relative to, violations thereof.
- Populate and maintain the Committee pages on the LESI Website
- Mario Traverso (LES Italy)
- Martin Schneider (LES Switzerland)
Antonio Tavira (LES Spain & Portugal)
- Katerina Hartvichova (LES Czech Republic)
Jim Sobieraj (LESI President)