Young Members Congress
The mission of the Young Members Congress of LESI is:
- To increase the number of active members under the age of 40 within LES Member Societies;
- To encourage participation and networking by young members at LESI events through the organization of unique educational and social programs;
- To mentor young executives for participation and leadership at LESI Board, Delegate and Committee levels as well as to make LESI officers aware of the interest, accomplishments and contributions of younger members.
- To encourage family participation through special programs and incentives.
Collectively, the activities of the YMC will assure a strong foundation for the next generation of LESI excellence.
The goals of the Young Members Congress include the following:
- Organize a YMC program for the LESI Annual Conference.
- Provide volunteer mentor and judges to the Student Business Plan Competition.
- Prepare a short whitepaper for National Presidents on how and why to have a local YMC and related best practices.
- Karol Goh (LES Singapore)
- Omer Hiziroglu (LES Turkey)
- Jean-Hyacinthe de Mitri (LES France) [Membership & Communications]
- Federica Brotto (LES Italy) [Meetings]
- Thomas Adocker (LES Austria) [Online Community]
- Philip Rüfenacht (LES Switzerland) [Davos Meeting]
- Rachael Cassidy (LES USA/Canada) [USA/Canada Meeting]
- Candida Ribeiro Caffé (LES Brazil) [Rio Meeting]
- Gustavo Correa (LES Brazil) [Rio Meeting
- Patricia Bunye (LESI Vice-Chair)
Interested in joining this committee? Fill out our Committee Application Form